BS OHSAS 18001
BS OHSAS 18001:2007 is a standard focused on the management of Occupational Health and Safety. Organizations of all kinds are increasingly concerned with achieving and demonstrating sound occupational health and safety performance.
A Health & Safety Management System is a way of managing your business, which reduces the risk of harm to your most valuable resource, your staff. By implementing and maintaining a formalized health & safety management system your organization will:
- Demonstrate its commitment to the Health & Safety of staff members
- Consistently identify and control its health and safety risks
- Aid legislative compliance
- Improve overall performance
- Improve your companies efficiency
- Alert you to problems before OSHA
- Provide assurance of conformance to safety policies for stakeholders
- Reduce accident and production time loss
- Help control hazards and reduce risks
You have an option of Registration or Certification (Compliance) to this standard. Both acknowledge compliance to BS OHSAS 18001. Having such a system can help keep you ahead of most accidents that can cost your company loss of time, and an increase in your Workers Compensation Insurance.
In some regions, by being Health & Safety compliant your company could also see a cost savings in insurance premiums. We recommend having your insurance agent contact us directly to determine if you qualify.
We can also help with overview training for your company or upgrading your internal audit training (No consulting allowed). Should you need more consultative support, we can refer you to Systems Specialists that work independently of DAC Audit Services.
Whether you wish to have registration, certification, compliance, or training, we can help.